July - October

Well I think it's about time for my month to month update.  Has it really already been 5 months since I did this last?

July

July was awesome!  We were able to go to my all time favorite place growing up.  Every year my whole family on my dad's side goes camping at the Oregon coast for a week over the 4th of July.  Since graduating high school 10 years ago I have not been able to go more often then not.  But this year we made it happen!  The drive was long, especially with two small kids, but they ended up doing great!  I loved sharing some of my best memories with my family, so that they too can have some memories of their own from this reunion.






We went to Santaquin City's Orchard Days.  We walked in the children's parade and had fun doing the little carnival games for kids afterwards.  I seriously love living in small towns!


Cami girl turned 6 months old!




August

Jaxton turned 3!!!


While Daddy went on the annual backpacking trip with my family...


the kids and I spent a week at my parents house.  It was the perfect way to relax!






September

Not a lot of big events happened this month.  We did paint our trim, shutters, and door on our house and love it!



We canned a ton of delicious grape juice, and these were two of our awesome helpers.


We took a little walk up Santaquin Canyon and it was cold but beautiful.




Here are a few random photos from the month.









October

We went up beautiful Santaquin Canyon and took some much needed family pictures.



We went to our second annual tradition of going to the red barn where we enjoyed a hay ride, huge slides, tractor bike races, a little maze, picking a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, and an amazing sunset!  Jaxton loves this place and constantly asks if we can go back.




I think Halloween is Jaxton's new favorite time of the year…at least until Christmas comes around!  We had fun carving his pumpkin, although at first he wasn't too sure what to think about the slimy pumpkin guts.



For our annual Halloween party we dressed up as cereal characters.  Ryan was the Lucky Charms Leprechaun, I was the Trix Bunny, Jax was Apple Jax, and Cami was Captian Cami Crunch.  We especially enjoyed the trick or treating part with lots of friends and cousins.  Jaxton was so excited he ran most of the time and was the first one to every door.


And here is this one just because I love how cute my BYU family is!




No comments: